Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Blog startup

TheBearHive will serve as my blog focused around more or less usefull articles on .NET and SharePoint development.

As much of my time is currently spent on developing a custom SharePoint 2010 solution, a lot (or perhaps all?) of the posts this comming year will focus on development in this technology.

The blog has been created so that I can have a place to note and structure what I learn, and so that I can easily share my findings. It will also serve as a reference point around questions and discussions that I participate in, for instance when asking or answering questions on stackoverflow.com.

I want to give thanks to William Shields for his blogpost on Starting a Programming Blog, it was very helpful in getting this up and running in a snap!

No comments:

Post a Comment